Rabbit & Guinea Pig Show
RABBIT & GUINEA PIG SHOW
Devon O’keefe • 401-374-8117
Location – Small Animal Tent
- Pre-registration is requested, but we will accept entries on Friday between 4:00 – 7:00 pm on a first come basis.
- Rabbits and guinea pigs must be brought to the fair between 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. and can be removed Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
- Sick or diseased animals will be removed from the show tent. The show superintendents reserve the right to examine any entry.
- Ledyard Fair and Ledyard Regional FFA are not responsible for any damage or loss due to theft, fire or any other cause. Reasonable safety precautions will be taken.
- Rabbits and guinea pigs must have their toenails clipped prior to the show.
- No one except the judge and their attendants are allowed behind the show table.
- Showmanship will be available to individuals 19 years of age and under on
Sunday at 11 AM at the Rabbit and Guinea Pig tent.
• Novice Showmanship – individuals age 19 and under who has never shown rabbits or guinea pigs before
• Freshman Showmanship – age 9 and under
• Junior Showmanship – age 10-14
• Senior Showmanship – age 15-19
• Cages, feed bowls, water bottles, grain, hay and bedding will be provided
1st Place in each category: $3.00
2nd Place in each category: $2.00
3rd Place in each category: $1.00
Ribbons will also be awarded.
A Rosette and $25 will be awarded for best in show.
Download Rabbit and Guinea Pig Entry Form
Best in Show 2011 – Jesianna Ralls