Alan Lee • 860-912-7031
Official weighing: 8:00 a.m. at the Ledyard Fairgrounds on Saturday Pull Starts at 11:00 a.m.
|Up to 3120 lbs.||$175||$135||$110||$100||$90||$80||$70|
|Up to 3420 lbs.||$175||$135||$110||$100||$90||$80||$70|
|Free For All||$175||$135||$110||$100||$90||$80||$70|
Trophy will be awarded to the First Place in each class.
- A draft of 12 feet must be made to stay in the contest.
- There is a five minute time limit.
- Teams to have three hitches.
- No person whatsoever will be allowed to interfere with the judges while in the discharge of their duties, and any person so interfering by letter or otherwise, will be disqualified from the competition.
- No person will be allowed in the Show Ring during the time of the contest except those having duties to perform.
- Each team not placing will be awarded $25.00 for transportation. 6.a. Two go-arounds must be attempted. 6.b. A maximum of two transportation fees per owner(s).
- Horses must be drawn as weighed.
- Proof of Rabies and Coggins Inoculations required. Out of state animals require health certificates.