Location – Horse Ring
Samantha Rathke • 860-367-4133
Christine Pacheco • 860- 235-7618
Rules & Regulations Overview
1. All horses must have negative Coggins and Rabies at time of show.
2. Judges decision is FINAL.
3. The management reserves the right to combine classes with less than 3 competitors.
4. There will be no refunds for dropped classes.
5. Stallions will not be allowed on the show grounds.
6. Western riders should wear long sleeved shirts, western hats, western slacks or jeans and western boots. Chaps are optional.
7. English riders should wear a helmet and proper English show attire.
8. Any sick, dangerous or unruly horses will be excused.
9. Beginner riders cannot cross enter into any other classes and must be in their first year of showing.
10. Any horse that kicks should be well marked with a red ribbon in its tail.
11. Any person showing poor horsemanship or horse abuse will be asked to leave.
12. Junior riders will be under 18 as of January 2012.
13. Adult riders will be 18 and up as of January 2012.
Class Entry Cost
Pre-registration: $5 per class
Post-registration: $7 per class
Classes may be added at show, but must be added at least 2 classes prior to the class being run.
No Vehicles Allowed on Grounds unless Pulling A Trailer