Saturday – 5 p.m. in the Cattle Ring
Devon O’keefe • 401-374-8117
Assistant: Debbie Wilcox
1. Must be a current, active, high school FFA member of any state. (Alumni and graduates excluded.)
2. If you have won the contest before, you are not eligible.
3. Beef, Dairy, Sheep, Poultry and Rabbit will be shown with accumulated points between the classes. All livestock, halters, and beef sticks will be pro- vided. Proper FFA dress is required and will constitute toward the scoring (ladies may wear pants).
4. General Knowledge of the FFA will count towards the scoring. Questions will come from the FFA manual, pages 5-17 in written form. The quiz will consist of multiple choice and/or true or false.
5. Contestants will meet at the rabbit exhibit by 4:00 p.m. to register.
1st place – $50 2nd place – $30
A Rosette will be awarded to 1st – 4th Place
FFA Showmanship 2011 – Justin Schramm