2014 Ledyard Fair Dates: September 5, 6, & 7, 2014
All information contained here-in is subject to change.
The Ledyard Fair Association would like to thank all attendees and volunteers who made the 2013 Ledyard Fair a great success. We hope to see each and every one of you this year.
Please see the Pageant Pages to see the 2013 winners.
NEW TO THE LEDYARD FAIR!!!
The King Arthur Flour Baking Contest
See The Information and Rules Under Baking in Sweepstakes.
The Ledyard Lions will perform eye screenings on children ages 2 through 5 years old at the Ledyard Fair on Saturday, September 6th, from 11am until 6pm. Screening equipment is provided by the Connecticut Lions Eye Research Foundation, and the program is under the direction of the Lions Eye Health Program (LEHP).
The PediaVision SPOT VS100 equipment operates like a camera, and the screening is done from a distance of about 3 feet. The instrument has a built-in keypad and display for entering the child’s information, and results are printed on a wireless printer.
The test screens for such eye abnormalities as:
- Astigmatism : irregularly shaped corneas or lenses
- Myopia : nearsightedness
- Hyperopia : farsightedness
- Strabismus : Misalignment of the eyes
- Anisometropia : unequal refractive power
- Anisocoria : pupil size anomalies
- When the test is completed, a “Pass” or “Refer” letter will be given with the test results to the parents. Screening will be performed only with written permission from parents.
If you are interested in a booth, please contact Rich Kent, Vice-President of Commercial and Non-Profit Vendors, at 860-464-9405.
For Vendors Contracts, please click on the appropriate title below:
For Vendor Contract Terms and Conditions , please click on the form below:
Livestock Camping Registration